Monday, August 9, 2010

The FIRST of many...

Menupages has over 9,000 different menus on file in the Manhattan/Brooklyn area.  That's a lot of different restaurants.  I don't know how many I've been to or dragged Julia to but I constantly feel like it's never enough.  I'm always open to trying new places and I find people usually like asking me for my recommendations too.  I got to thinking with Julia one night over my favorite burger in the city, why not start a user-generated email thread, include everyone I know in the city and see what recommendations they may have. 

If you have ever watched The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Food Network, that will kind of be like this; just without the TV or the famous Chefs who might have received a few bucks under the table to plug a specific dish somewhere.  The favorites listed here will solely be based on the quality of the food and will solely be based on places in the NYC area.

Good luck staying on your diet... (inner monologue)

1 comment: