Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Everyone's Steakhouse Favorites!

Out of all the recommendations, I have yet to try Ben Benson's and Quality Meats.  I guess I was waiting for someone to vouch for them so I can blame them or thank them later.  I have to say I'm most excited to try Quality Meats just because everyone who I know has gone there tells me it's like a religious experience when you walk out. 

Great, now I'm in the mood for a sliced porterhouse.  Ughhh...


Here are everyone's favorites:

- Lesko (M) - Old Fashioned Sauce - Peter Luger's - 178 Broadway (Brooklyn) - www.peterluger.com
- Nora S. - Sliced Filet Mignon with Cippolini Onions & Wild Mushrooms - Capital Grille - 155 East 42nd Street (3 NYC Locations) - www.thecapitalgrille.com
- Kantro - Prime Rib Steak - Ben Benson's Steakhouse - 123 West 52nd Street - www.benbensons.com
- Suk - Porterhouse - Keens Steakhouse - 72 West 36th Street - www.keens.com
- Neil D. - Aged Bone-In Sirloin - Quality Meats - 57 West 58th Street - www.qualitymeatsnyc.com

- Jordan K. - Porterhouse for Two - Primehouse New York - 381 Park Avenue South -  www.brguestrestaurants.com

The Next Theme will be a departure from the regular food recommendations.  Instead we will go with "Restaurant Resources."

No comments:

Post a Comment